Con Cò
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

The adventure in Madagui part 1

4 posters

Go down

The adventure in Madagui part 1 Empty The adventure in Madagui part 1

Bài gửi  minhlotoads Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:33 am

In the year of 2011, it was Tet. It's 5:30 a.m. we catched a taxi and it took us to 3/2 Str. Our first stop was at the opposite side of Rose cafe. We waited for the others to arrive, I was playing with Khoa,(or Khoai, is how we often called him)my cousin, when Di arrived. It is settle now, we now can go on a journey as long as the Silk Road.

On the bus, we had a lot of fun. Me, Khoa, Di, and Soc were playing cards and talkin to ich others while our parents were sleeping. We stop at a restaurant called: Ngoc Dung. We ate yoghurt, Hue's noodle and drank ice tea.

It’s now time to continue on our journey. On the bus that Aunt Nga had rent, Uncle Vu introduced himself to everybody. And it is now time for everybody introduced themselves, too. Khoa bragged about himself, by saying he is the handsomest guy. Now Di was saying he is the ugliest man in the world.

After the introducing, we had a little chit chat together. Then the girls (Chi, Tran, and Nhim) decided to have a singing contest with me, Khoai, Di and Soc. We accepted the challenge and gave the challenge back to them. That time, we will sing, but in 1 condition is that: we sing only and only about animals. At last, we lost but we had a lot of fun. Everybody was sleeping at that time; we got bored and slept as well as them, too. At the time we had waken up from our sleeping. When I looked at the clock, it was 11:00 a.m. We had reached our destination. We are now in

MADAGUI FOREST!

to be continued...
minhlotoads
minhlotoads
Trứng Cò
Trứng Cò

Tổng số bài gửi : 4

Về Đầu Trang Go down

The adventure in Madagui part 1 Empty Re: The adventure in Madagui part 1

Bài gửi  cò vũ Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:57 am

Bravo Minhlotoads. Go ahead please. Very interesting and we are waiting for the next paragraph. Thank you.

cò vũ
Cò Khổng Lồ
Cò Khổng Lồ

Tổng số bài gửi : 13

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  DiRaptor Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 am

Hey,have you forgot the time when we stop to goto the "Special Toilet" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
DiRaptor
DiRaptor
Hatzegopteryx
Hatzegopteryx

Tổng số bài gửi : 92

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  DiRaptor Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 am

And also,you forgot the name "Young Monsters" and "Young Demons" alien alien alien alien alien alien clown
DiRaptor
DiRaptor
Hatzegopteryx
Hatzegopteryx

Tổng số bài gửi : 92

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  Catimdeptrai Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 am

oh! you forgot the thing that we are win
and you lost the money in the "Special Toilet" too ha ha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ha
Catimdeptrai
Catimdeptrai
Rhamphorhynchus
Rhamphorhynchus

Tổng số bài gửi : 102
Đến từ : TpHCM

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang